Orchestrator IPs for SC2012 are now available8 February 2012 1 min read.
These are the ones we have being waiting for, and today is the day the read carpet can be rolled right out.
Microsoft have just deployed the RC of System Center Integration Packs for System Center 2012, adding four new Integration Packs to the five already included IPs.
This download includes Integration Packs for the following System Center 2012 RC Components:
- System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager
- System Center 2012 Service Manager
This download also includes Integration Packs for the following System Center product releases:
- System Center Operations Manager 2007
- System Center Service Manager 2010
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- System Center Data Protection Manager 2010
- System Center Configuration Manager 2007
To obtain the Release Candidate Integration Pack download, visit http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=28725
And grab more information from the following blog postTags: General · WS/SC Previous Post: Cloud Service Process Pack Management Pack Next Post: First look at the RC System Center 2012 IP for Orchestrator