Windows PowerShell for the Busy Admin11 March 2012 1 min read.
If you are interested in getting a kick start, or a refreshed on PowerShell now that we have access to the CTP of Windows 8, and the RC for System Centre 2012; then you will be very interested to know that the Scripting Guys are starting a week of really good content to feed that appetite.
- PowerShell SmowerShell or: Why Bother to Learn Windows PowerShell
- Heard It Through the Pipeline or: How to Compound PowerShell Commands for Fun and Profit
- Sole Provider? Not Hardly or: A Look at Windows PowerShell Providers
- The Main Event or: PowerShell Does Event Logs
- More than Remotely Possible or: Using PowerShell to Manage the Remote Desktop
If you are keeping your head in the sand and ignoring the growing popularity of PowerShell, I can not recommend strong enough to change your mind set; PowerShell is here to stay, and with the new flexibility in Windows 8 to unload the User Experience from any server; you will surely find yourself in trouble quickly if you can not find your way around.
More information on this free and excellent opportunity is available on The Scripting Guys Blog.Tags: PowerShell · WS/SC Previous Post: Caution–Service Templates in VMM Next Post: Subscribing to Windows Azure