SC2012–Downloading the Suites17 April 2012 2 min read.
Microsoft have reached a major milestone today, with the General Availability of the Fantastic System Centre 2012 Suite.
As you begin to utilize this suite of tools, you will quickly realise the power exposed with the range of inter-connectors which enable to suite to share information between modules and enable some very cool automation and rich configuration management.
The image below will help you envision the integrations and agents which are enabled in this new suite of products.
As there are a lot of moving parts within the suite, the following links should help in locating the additional services which will enrich the SC2012 experience.
- Virtual Manager Documentation
- Service Manager Documentation
- Operations Manager Documentation
- Orchestrator Documentation
- Data Protection Manager Documentation
- Unified Installer Documentation
Monitoring Management Packs
Process Management Packs
- Service Manager Component Add-ons and Extensions
- Cloud Services Process Pack (Link temporarily removed by MS)
- Application Approval Workflow (Beta - Live ID Required)
- Microsoft System Centre 2012 Integration Packs
- Active Directory Integration Pack
- VMware vSphere Integration Pack
- HP iLO and AO Integration Pack
- HP Operations Manager Integration Pack
- IBM Tivoli Netcool Integration Pack
- Codeplex Orchestrator Integration Packs
- Codeplex Orchestrator Community Integration Packs
- Social Media Integration Pack
- F5 BigIP Integration Pack
- Operations Manager 2012 Sizing Tool
- Service Manager Jobs Aid (2010 Version)
- Virtual Machine Manager Components and Tools (Configuration Analyzer and Support Reporting Tool)
- VMM Virtual Machine Recovery Tool